Click the link at bottom of each page to review the next document.
Year End 2021
December 31 Account Balances:
|1011 · Operating Account – #9557||$12,150.67|
|1040 · Savings – Sterling – #4661||$40,209.75|
- January 2021 Account balances totaled $ 48,837.33
- Net Cash difference in account from January 2021 to December 2021 = $3,701.92
HOA Income and Expenses highlights
- Between the Conservation Easement and Janet Wall’s restoration plan to the original PBRS has greatly reduced taxes. We anticipate a continued reduction.
- There was a billing issue in 2020 and 2021 which resulted in a refund and credit in 2021. Landscaping continues to be our biggest expense. We are always looking for more ways to reduce the cost. A huge thank you to Sarah Bergdahl and Scott Scholz who have been working on the monuments to clean them up so they are a beautiful welcome to our neighborhood.
- Collection of dues was down in 2021. We did not make our budget, therefore we reduced the budget in 2022.
- Currently we have approximately 119 members and 37 non-members. (We are currently in the process of updating the member list, hence the numbers are approximate) Of the approximately 119 members 35 members paid their dues in full and 9 members paid partial dues. Missed opportunities for financial gains is about $21,000 in member dues.
- The board would like to know what we can do to increase financial participation.
- We would like to be able to do more for members such as address safety concerns, look into ways to slow traffic on 53rd, spruce up or replace mailbox houses, make improvements to the park, host additional community events as possible, increase our savings for unforeseen expenses, etc. What else do neighbors want to see happen in the neighborhood?
Next: 2022 Budget Proposal