Click the link at bottom of each page to review the next document.
Sumitted by: Craig Nelsen
February 5, 2020 (For 2019 – Year End)
December 31, 2019 — Account Balances:
|1011 · Operating Account – #9557||9,247.92|
|1040 · Savings – Sterling – #4661||40,190.94|
- Jan 1, 2019 Account Balances totalled $ 48,556
- Net Cash difference in cash balances (this year) = + $ 883
- Discrepancies between bank balances and the P&L statement are due to accrual accounting method used (primarily deposits made at year-end recorded but not shown in 12/31 statements).
HOA Income and Expenses highlights:
- Real Estate Taxes continue to be low based on the implementation of the conservation easement and rezone of the park property accomplished in 2017.
- Most budget categories were pretty accurate, and with the exception of landscaping, savings were realized.
- Tax return Prep and some insurance cost (payments) may be incurred in 2020, deferred from 2019
- Landscaping costs continue to be our largest expense. We went over budget by $2000 for landscaping service in 2019. We did buy picnic tables for the park this year.
- Dues collected in 2019 matched our budget nicely. While some members remain ‘non-paying’ members, dues collection came in at almost $12,000 ($1000 over amount budgeted)
- The net result for 2019 is a slight improvement in our financial picture and an HOA nearing stability / sustainability.
Next: 2020 Budget Proposal